Monday, November 15, 2021

Even The Man In The Moon Has Something To Tell Me

 I woke up at 1:36 am today, with the signs and symptoms of having a head cold. Yes, such things do still exist! As I have mentioned before, I have been spending a lot of time with my littles (grandbabies) and they have all been snotty, coughing, walking germs the past few weeks. I am glad they are on the mend but it seems I may have caught something... dang their cute faces! I am popping vitamins and cold medicine like crazy to attempt to get ahead of it but it sure is putting up a good fight! I so despise having the sniffles! Makes me feel like I am five years old! 

So as I lay in my bed this morning, grunting and groaning with all of my symptoms... I decided to read my emails. There was one that caught my attention from one of my newest, dearest physic friends who has begun to spam my inbox. I don't lead my life based on what my horoscope says, or believe in most of the emails sent to me. I do, however, like to compare what they say to my current life situations. I think it's fun and makes me think when they are actually pretty spot on. This one is claiming that it is actually your moon sign that predicts your future and provides the most accurate reading on what type of person you are and how to use the knowledge to get ahead in life. 

Enlighten me, my dear future seeing friend!

After providing my birthdate and sign... a video was sent to me describing what the moon phase on the day I was born meant to me. I was actually shocked as to how spot-on it described me. I was born in the moon phase of a crescent moon. This meant I was a very emotional person who clings to those who have passed away and those in my circle. Especially, my children. It went on to explain if I was going to prosper in the future, I had to let go. This has been the one thing I have struggled with. I have written about this with my recent empty-nesting status and not sure how to live in a state of all about me! I also just had my second story published which was in dedication to my grandpa's birthday who passed away four years ago. So I would say that letting go is spot on for me. I just am not certain how to go about that. 

Trust me... I have tried practically everything!

There is just something that hit differently hearing it on the video. It was as if it was a reminder that it is okay for me to stop focusing on others and make it all about me. Now was my time to shine and do what I want with my life. I did my part and my children are outliving their lives... it doesn't make me a bad mother to let them be to do so. It also doesn't make me a bad person to focus on my passions and do what drives me. I have stated this so many other times...  I keep thinking if I say it out loud enough, I will actually live by it! 

Fingers crossed!!!

I am a nurturing person. I love caring for others. Cooking, cleaning, being affectionate, and doing things to show how much they matter. By doing such things... actually makes me feel good. So not having my children or a significant other to take care of, is hard on me. I am getting better I think but still have work to do to get me where I need to be. 

My goodness, this head cold is kicking my butt today! 

So I am off to rest some more and keep focusing on letting go. To not waste my energy on things I no longer have control over. 

To start putting more time and energy into me, myself and I... or at the very least try. Funny, that I would say that when the biggest motto in my life is "there is no trying, you either do or you don't" so I guess I am go to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Apology Letter To Me

I was given a gift yesterday by my mini-me. It was a journey set with a "Leo" theme. For those of you that may not know, that is m...